With bitcoin (briefly) passing $40,000 for the first time, the question becomes: Will bitcoin crash? Or can it just keep going up?
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io and this week’s special product launch: Stacks.co.
Today on the Brief:
- U.S. President Trump signs order banning Chinese apps
- Initial jobless claims hold steady at 787,000
- Elon Musk becomes the world’s richest person
Our main discussion: Can bitcoin just keep going up?
In this episode, NLW breaks down:
- What’s driving the rally, including the growth of institutional buyers, burgeoning retail FOMO, Asian markets and more
- Why some indicators are pointing towards a trader move into altcoins
- Why, despite the rapid growth, bitcoin remains undervalued
See also: What Georgia’s Elections Mean for Bitcoin
Image credit: Vertigo3d/iStock via Getty Images Plus